Sunday, December 13, 2009

I know

I realize that I have neglected my blog. I'm blaming it on the holidays, which I do enjoy, however, they do not enjoy me. Anyway, we had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Nashville and visited my Dad's extended family. It was nice to see cousins and aunts and uncles that I haven't seen in a while. I must say that they do a nice job of hosting holidays without panicking. I could learn a thing or two from them. It's nice that we have a holiday devoted to thanks and nothing more, well, nothing more than giant meals, however, nice just the same. I am thankful for my family. I have been thinking a lot about them and what kinds of things are most important in my life. It was pointed out to me that it's not the huge parties or craft projects, but the little things, like spending time playing with the girls and just being able to talk to John that are so important.


By the way, we also were able to see Ad'Lynn and Bella and Josh last month. That was fun. I think that Josh is the most handsome baby boy I have ever seen. What a doll!


Lastly, we recently enjoyed our first snow. As I am sure you can tell, it wasn't a huge one, however, it was enough to excite two little girls. Ally enjoyed just running in it and making a tiny snowman. Okay, really I made it under her supervision. It was still fun. Emma kept tasting the snow flakes and touching the snow with her hands. Sweet girls.

1 comment:

LCFrohm said...

I miss you! I love you!
I need to see you and talk.
I hope you're having a very Merry Christmas time.