Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's a girl!!!!!

No, not for me....but Clark and Heather!!!! They just found out that they are having a baby girl!!! We are so excited. I think that we all anticipated another girl. Mom had already bought some girl clothes. This will be grandchild #5 for our family. Poor Joshua is the only boy so far. Her name will be Charlotte Rose Ensminger. (I hope that I spelled that correctly.) We will be having a shower for them at the end of the month. I know, it's a little early, but we are trying to do it before the huge "Duck, Duck, Goose" sale at the beginning of March. I will try to stay away from the bonnets and smocking and vintage baby clothes. Congratulations Clark and Heather!!!!

5 comments:

Allison J. said...

Ensminger...is that your maiden name?? I work with a Leslie Ensminger here in Utah. How are you guys doing??? -Allison Johnston

Katy Beth said...

Clark texted Joey when they got out of the appointment. I'm so excited for them!!

Katina Angola said...

tell them congrats for me!

Unknown said...

Yeah for Clark and Heather. I am not sure if it is shower ettiquette to have a showing.

Yeah for baby girls!

LCFrohm said...

Congrats Clark!
What is this Duck Duck Goose sale? And how can I get a piece of it!?
I love the bonnet and capes! I need some for Tilly!