Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July






I was so tired after girl's camp, that I didn't have the energy to drive to Etowah's fourth of July celebration like I normally do, so we invited some friends over. The kids played in the pool, I didn't post the picture, but before everyone got in, Emma jumped in the pool in her birthday suit! Brylie kept making these hilarious poses! We tried putting Charley in, but you can see how well that went over! Soon after, Emma fell asleep on the floor, and the rest of us shot fireworks outside. Check out Ally's expression. She told me later that she didn't like fireworks. At one point, one of the fireworks misfired and shot right through all of us! Luckily no one was hurt, but Ally ran inside crying because she was so scared. Poor girl. Next year we might enjoy from afar. Nonetheless, it was all in all great fun!

No comments: