Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Primary Program



On Sunday we had our yearly primary program. It was so sweet. The children all prepared their own parts in their own words. This was Ally's first program. Her parts read: "I know that Jesus loves me because I love him and he really loves me and because Jesus wants me to be reverent and Heavenly Father wants us to be reverent about the Holy Spirit. And, My favorite thing about the temple is that you get married in there when you grow up and taking pictures and going inside." She also sang a special part in the song, "I love to see the temple". Mom, Dad, Clark and Heather came to church with us. Mom and Dad brought some little corsages for the girls. How cute!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun experience! I am so happy they had a good time.

Lindsey Rose said...

Becca! The program was amazing. You are so great and you worked so hard. Ally looked beautiful as always!

Cheri said...

How sweet! Your girls of course look darling. I love what she said. Priceless. SO glad you have it written down.