Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!






We had such a fun night on Monday. With several friends, we visited a local pumpkin patch which also had a petting zoo. Both Ally and Emma loooove animals. I can't seem to get myself to get a pet, so instead, we try to enjoy other peoples' animals! Ally loved chasing the ducks and sheep while Emma was fascinated with the pony and goats. Emma couldn't stop laughing when we let her pet the pony's face. She also cried when we tried to take her pumpkin away to pay for it! Afterward, we all went to Brusters for pumpkin and caramel apple ice cream! I am trying to get better at giving more attention to making great memories. If any of you have any great ideas for fun children's activities, let me know!

4 comments:

Katy Beth said...

Too sweet! We had a blast!! We have some cute pictures too. Joey has them on the laptop. I'll e-mail them to you asap!

The Quayles said...

So cute! Where is that pumpkin patch, we want to go to one!? Let me know!

Allison J. said...

How fun!! We have snow here and it is cold...we miss the fall in Knoxville!

Emily said...

Have a pumpkin patch cake and party. I will tell you about it if you call me! I am throwing one anad its going to be a blast!