Friday, December 5, 2008

Clark and Ad'Lynn



My sister found this stockings called "baby legs". I love them! I had to share for those of you who have little girls. They are one size fits all and they come in two pieces. They are like socks only they go up to the girls' thighs. They stay up the whole time as well. You can buy them in lots of different patterns and colors. Emma's are pink and green striped. While I was thinking about what a fun aunt Ad'Lynn is, I had to include this picture of Clark. It captures his interaction with the girls which is always fun!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute leggings!!

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh- I was just on their site the other day! So Dang Cute! I'm sad that they only have one size. My litte one has awhile before they'd fit her...

Katina Angola said...

Those are cute.....I want a girl!!

Danielle said...

Just wanted to wish you an early Happy Birthday! You're going to be how OLD?!