Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving





Wow! What a great Thanksgiving this was. We had Clark's future in-laws in town this year and Lindsey and her kids. This was my first year hosting Thanksgiving. Even though Mom supplied much of the food, I never fully understood what all was involved in putting together a large holiday meal. This was also my first time cooking a whole turkey! Granted, Dad pulled the yucky stuff out for me which is really the worst part. I did enjoy myself, though. I hope that all of you all had a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

Bek, Thanks for inviting us! you did a great job, everything was wonderful! You are a wonderful friend Love yA!

nbarnes2 said...

wow that is a lot of food! i've never hosted, cooked a turkey, or pulled the stuff out of the turkey. you're so far ahead of me.