Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm not sure what title to give this....


So, the other day while my mom was visiting, Ally and Emma came down the stairs in these get-ups. We died laughing! You can't tell in the video, but Emma really got into character (I think that Ally was trying to dress them up in some kind of gangster outfits). She lowered her voice and walked real tough. Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy watching the dance moves that Ally came up with. What would you call this type of dancing? It looks to me like some type of Asian hip-hop!

4 comments:

Katy Beth said...

Haha! Love it! Yeah, no clue what to call it, but it's hilarious!

Allison J. said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your girls are!
-Allison

LCFrohm said...

Ummm Becca...have you been telling them college year stories??
I LOVE IT! We need to get together and be ghetto together!

amanda said...

Hilarious! That girl has got some moves!

Uh-huh. yeah- I went there.