Monday, October 26, 2009

Just can't get enough




Did I mention that I love the pumpkin patch? Throw some cute girl scouts in there and we're talkin' some sweet memories! Ally's girl scout troop went to the pumpkin patch where they took a hay ride, went through a corn maze, learned about how pumpkins are grown, and drank apple cider. It was adorable. We have a rather large girl scout troop. Thankfully, all of the moms are so kind to help and volunteer. I think that it's going to be a great year!

2 comments:

LCFrohm said...

Oh my heart hurts seeing your girls! You are the most fabulous mom, duh, in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD. Seriously, we need to live closer, so I can gleam some of these wonderful attributes...for myself!
Miss you! Love you!

Katina Angola said...

Hit me up when they are selling cookies!!!