Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!





I loooove fall! I love the colors, the beginning of the holidays, the weather, I just love it! We went with some friends to the pumpkin patch. I love this little fruit and berry patch that we have here in Knoxville. I go as often as I can. I would describe the man that runs it as a good ole' boy who looks like Santa Clause. There are little animals as well as every kind of fruit at this place. You can also buy homemade BBQ, honey, and fried pies. In the fall, though, you can go there to pick pumpkins, take hayrides, go through a corn maze, and drink apple cider. It's heavenly! We're going back in a few days with the girl scouts. You can't get enough of a good thing! Anyways, here are our pictures.

1 comment:

LCFrohm said...

Oh my heck! Emma is SOOOO big. I need to see ya'll! My boys need to play with ya'll. And you need to meet Tilly.
I keep calling, and calling, and calling...with no love in return.
I miss you, Becca!