Sunday, June 20, 2010

Charley Rose






What a sweet baby! On Thursday, Heather gave birth to our fifth grandchild, Charlotte Rose Ensminger. I have to say that Heather was a trooper. If she was hurting, she didn't complain much. Charley weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounce. She was rather long. Maybe she'll be tall like her daddy! What a great Father's Day present for Clark! Our family sees a lot of Heather in her features, but Heather's family sees a lot of Clark. Maybe she's a perfect combo. She has very dark hair and very dark eyes. They're so dark that I would be surprised if they turned blue. So far, she seems to be a little bit darker complected. We'll see if that changes. At first, she appeared to have curly hair. Here are some pictures. She is absolutely perfect!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous, and I am not just saying that.

Katy Beth said...

Aw...I can't wait to see her!

LCFrohm said...

She is BREATH TAKING!
And I love the name!