Monday, August 24, 2009

She is her mother's daughter

I walked into the office today only to see an email which read, "Congratulations, you bought this item on Ebay."

WHAT! What item? For those of you who know me well, I do have an Ebay fettish. I love finding retired items, great deals, ect... However, I did not spend over 100 dollars buying this particular item. Ally was in the office. I asked her, "Did you play on the computer?" "Yes, I was typing my name and Emma's name." "Did you see something that looked like this?" I showed her a picture of the item that I had supposedly "bought". "Uh huh." Now look at what item it was and tell me she's not her mother's daughter?
At least she has good taste.

8 comments:

Emily said...

That is soooo funny! The little rascal! Are you going to let her keep it or make her wait till Christmas?

nbarnes2 said...

that is hilarious! funny girl. just wait til she's 16 i guess. she'll brake the bank!

LCFrohm said...

yeah, not sure they'll believe the "my 5 year old daughter bought this on accident!".
i would seriously reconsider letting her keep it. as cute as she is, she'll only do it again!

Katy Beth said...

That's like Livvy buying a Wonderpet ringtone for my phone. Lovely....

What girl doesn't love American Girl dolls?

Unknown said...

becca, do you really think that john is going to buy into this? ...can't believe you would stoop that low..trying to blame that purchase on a 5 year old. :)

marlene said...

Becca, that is hilarious! What a story to tell her future children.

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

HaHa Oh my! She is a smarty, especially since I was the other bidder and she kept going higher on me... :-P

erin said...

She does have good taste ... and expensive too. I always wanted one of those dolls, but never got one. Congrats Ally for taking matters into your own hands and getting what you want. Too bad they didn't have ebay when I was a kid.