Monday, September 21, 2009

I vowed I wasn't going to do it-

I am now Ally's Daisy Girl Scout troop leader! I had just told Mom that I had too much on my plate and was not going to take this one on. I guess I'm eating crow now. Of course, no one else would do it, and I wanting Ally to experience girl scouts have signed up. I'm not bummed though, rather, I'm pretty excited, in an exhausted sort of way. I've already planned a year's worth of activities, ordered a girl scout t-shirt, and am arranging our float for the Christmas parade! The program really is a sweet and uplifting one. If any of you have any ideas, send them my way!

2 comments:

LCFrohm said...

you are amazing!
you make me sick!
i can't wait till Tilly can be in Girl Scouts and hopefully she'll have an awesome leader like you. because girl, you know it won't be me.

Emily said...

You are perfect for this job! I would do a Mother, daughter Sleepover and do activities to help them get badges. Give us updates!