Monday, September 21, 2009

A nose job and weight-loss

So most of you know that I have severe Sleep Apnea. Runs in the family. Well, I just had an appointment with my ENT. Guess what the remedy is-surgery to correct my deviated septum in November and lose 30 lbs! Thirty pounds! Yikes! I have been laughing to myself thinking about a Brian Regan clip on youtube where he talks about how we pay doctors to insult us! It's a pretty funny stand-up video. Anyway, yeap, I need a nose job and weight loss so that I can sleep better. Oh well, we'll see how it goes! I wonder if a tummy tuck or breast augmentation would help my GI problems!

4 comments:

LCFrohm said...

you crack me up!
and yes, all my medical issues would be cured with weight loss.
if you have 30 pounds to lose, then i've got 100!

Emily said...

LOL! I am with you sista! I have got 30 pounds to lose and fast! I want to be a skinny bride :) haha We should help each other stay motivated. Love you! Em

Danielle said...

30 pounds?! Becca, what will that put you at? 90 pounds?! I would've punched him!

Unknown said...

laser hair removal has got to do something for brain function.

my niece just had that septum surgery....i guess it's not too bad